Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

For Better~For Worse~~~Happy Ever After~Happily Divorced

For Better~For Worse~~~Happy Ever After~Happily Divorced
AVAILABLE NOW !!!
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

CHINESE EAR CANDLES

CHINESE EAR CANDLES
available @ Gabbriella's Closet...click on picture to get there

Gabby's Amazon Store

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Well the makings of a great book sure is difficult when it comes time to be publishes.  All before this was simple compared to the details involved in getting it in print! Today I pick up the final files for the cover illustration. They needed to meet certain criteria and if was a tough road to be on...My illustrator needed sudden surgery and I hated to disturb her healing time so I set out to find a photo finisher to get the scale where we needed it to be to put into print.  The illustrator did such a beautiful job on the cover print I just pray the quality is not ruined in the final outcome....So off to the print shop I will go today at luch and then get the files sent once again to my publisher and wait for a great answer to come back to me by weeks end... I will let you know...the easiest part of this whole process has been the months I spent writing this book...Oh how much I have learned!