Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

For Better~For Worse~~~Happy Ever After~Happily Divorced

For Better~For Worse~~~Happy Ever After~Happily Divorced
AVAILABLE NOW !!!
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

CHINESE EAR CANDLES

CHINESE EAR CANDLES
available @ Gabbriella's Closet...click on picture to get there

Gabby's Amazon Store

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I have been a Christian for the last 32 years and have learned much and I still am learning to this day. Not only by my trials which come my way but when I listen to others stories I try to hold on to something there that could possibly guide me in the right direction. But mostly they help me see that I am not alone out there, many have walked a similar path before me and many will walk this path after me. The main thing is how we get through this path without falling down along the way or turn back…