Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

For Better~For Worse~~~Happy Ever After~Happily Divorced

For Better~For Worse~~~Happy Ever After~Happily Divorced
AVAILABLE NOW !!!
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

CHINESE EAR CANDLES

CHINESE EAR CANDLES
available @ Gabbriella's Closet...click on picture to get there

Gabby's Amazon Store

Saturday, October 30, 2010

My Book & I Have Been Asked Back!

Beckoning of Booklovers
Saturday, December 4th
11am to 1pm
The Penguin Bookshop is hosting a Holiday Beckoning of Booklovers! Which my book & I will be a prt of once again!.
11:00-11:45 Authors "meet and greet" customers and sign books

12:00-12:30 Panel discussion with all authors

12:30 -1:00 Reception for authors and guests and continued book signing

My book & I have been asked back for a book signing & author panel discussion! If you are in the Pittsburgh, PA area please stop by for a visit.

Penguin Bookshop
420 Beaver Street
Sewickley, PA 15143

Signed copy of book now can be purchased inside the Penguin Bookstore